Sunday, February 3, 2008

it's a bible study NOT an obscene word!

BMBS is my nickname for our Wednesday Bible Study (Beth Moore Bible Study); I am laughed at and teased incessantly every time I use it.

Yes... they are the ones laughing. At me. My BMBS friends.

If you would like to join them, here's your chance (really, the ladies are wonderful)! Our next study is about to begin and I'd like to extend an invitation to you:

What: Stepping Up: Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent by Beth Moore
Where: Hosanna! Lutheran Church, Lakeville, MN
When: Wednesdays, March 5-June 4
Time/Place: 9:30 am-11:30 am
Cost: $25

Childcare is available for a small fee. If you are interested in registering, let me know and I will send you a form!

post signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

My mailcarrier came too early yesterday, so I missed getting the form in the mail to you. I'm afraid if I send it Monday, you won't get it by Tuesday, so I might drop it off on Wednesday morning-come hunt you down in the CLC. Unless there's a mailbox there at the church I can stick it in??? Oh, and who should I make out the check to? I didn't see on the form...Thanks!

Tina Vega said...

Make the check out to Hosanna. You could always try sending it and if it doesn't make it, I could fill out another form on your behalf. Otherwise, it's probably best to give it directly to me on Wednesday so I can see that it gets right into Julianne's hands... my table is on the right side of the room, up front - I'd either be there or the beverage table and could keep my eyes peeled for you. My mom is right at the back (right side as well) by the doors into the room - I could have her watching as well.