Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I must share a good deal!

I was looking this book up for someone else when I found it listed for only $3.99!! Now, that's a deal to be shared! It's called "Take Charge of the Change" and someone recommended the book to me a long time ago, when my PMS symptoms began taking a nose dive. You can get to this sweet deal by clicking HERE.


On another note, I have a new toy. Can you guess what it is?

PS: Oh, and BooMama is giving away a $500 Oreck vacuum cleaner... you might want to check it out!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hmmm...I'm guessing tripod? You must have used the timer on your camera, since I don't see a remote or anything. Cool!

Tina Vega said...

nope, not a tripod (already have that). it IS a remote! it has the option of a 2-second delay so i can drop it out of the picture.

the timer wasn't working like my old camera - once you press the button to start it, the focus is set right then and there... so when you'd run back to your spot, the focus would be all goofed up.

now i can take family pics again - yay!