Sunday, January 6, 2008

he lost a "toof"

My son gave me the title for this post :-) We just had a very cute exchange of words that I couldn't resist posting.

Ren: Maybe the tooth fairy has brown hair and blue eyes...

Me: Goodnight honey.

Ren: And maybe she has a yellow shirt and blue pants, with her hands in her pockets... just like you. I think YOU are the tooth fairy! You are, aren't you?

Me: I'm pleading the Fifth. The Fifth Amendment.

Ren: Maybe the tooth fairy will bring me a dictionary so I can understand what you just said...
His note is below. He said he would have put the words Tooth Fairy in quotes (e.g. "Tooth Fairy") but he decided against it in case there were kids who believed in fairies on my blog. He didn't want to disappoint them.

3 comments:

Tina Vega said...

Just an FYI... front teeth are apparently worth more $$ - thus, the note.

Qtpies7 said...

LOL that is cute! Kids are so funny. I have enjoyed blogging my kids so maybe I can remember things later.
I am from MN, too.

Thanks for entering for the Tattoo ring!

Tina Vega said...

My pleasure!! I love your contest blog... what a cool idea!