Sunday, January 13, 2008

amazing.

It began just two years ago with 12 ladies... yesterday there were nearly 60!!!! Truly amazing. I snapped the above shot early in the day, just as we were settling in. Though I barely managed to complete two pages, I had a wonderful time listening to stories and connecting with the ladies. The monthly lesson was great fun; I'll be sure to share it with all of you in the next day or so!

On a side note, my friend Tilly had a cool album idea (I might have mentioned it before). The idea is to take 12 pictures on the 12th of each month, using the photos to create an album of monthly page spreads. Here are my photos from the day:

I think I'm really going to like this project!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My picture turned out not too bad!

Tina Vega said...

Mom? Is that you?

Lysa TerKeurst said...

Oh, oh, oh I love that 12 photos ideas!
Thank you for posting things that are so realistic for hopelessly behind scrappers to take hold of and do!
And I am so excited and thankful about my camera coming back home I seriously can hardly stand it!
Still praisin' Jesus~
Your special scrapbook day looks so very fun.