Tuesday, December 18, 2007

you never know who you'll run into...

I purchased a book on eBay and the seller happened to live nearby. She suggested we meet at a local coffee shop for the exchange. What an unexpected blessing it turned out to be!

First, she surprised me by tossing in A TON of freebies - beautiful papers and four discs of digital treats. As it turns out, she - Dana Miron - designed the paper! You can peek at her designs by clicking HERE. I was intrigued by her story and asked how she happened to get started. She mentioned an idea book her work was published in - Imperfect Lives: Scrapbooking the Reality of Your Everyday. Sounds totally up my alley, doesn't it? It's now #2 on my wish list.

While looking for the book online, I found a story in the local paper about Dana which lends a little insight into our *connection* today. I so hope to have the opportunity to hear more...

Oh, and it turns out she has a blog. My kinda gal.

No comments: