Friday, November 2, 2007

thank you note

I opened the door to what I thought was a customer when this sweet little face greeted me! *A* is huge fan of my pumpkin fudge.

*A* doesn't like chocolate. When I asked what his favorite Halloween candies were, he rated Starburst and Smarties at the top with Skittles close behind. It's hard to find a creamy treat that isn't chocolate, I imagine that's why he is fond of the fudge. Several months after first sharing it with his family, he commented on how much he liked my "pumpkin bars." So when his mom recently asked for the recipe, I knew it was time to whip up another batch. I delivered a hunk (along with the recipe) a couple of days ago. Now, *A* was here with something for me!

He made this adorable thank you note, which included a very fancy Halloween drawing on one side and a picture of him eating fudge on the other (just click on the photos to enlarge).

Isn't that just precious?

No comments: