Tuesday, November 20, 2007

a little late

We just celebrated a very special birthday with Grandma Lita. They are all truly special, it's just that this is one of the many decade birthdays in our family this year (Meeley, my dad, Cindy, and my hubby).

We went to Pizza Luce - yummy food, including a ton of TASTY vegan and vegetarian options. It was a cool little place I'd highly recommend.

In case you didn't know it Alice, you are now a septuagenarian (though you could still easily pass for a quinquagenarian). Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lorenzo's eyes crack me up in the kissing pic...not quite rolling, but almost!
-Amy W.

Tina Vega said...

I know, isn't that so funny! Little stinker.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a wonderful day with two very handsome young men! Health and happiness....Pat

Anonymous said...

tina, you promised the boys it wouldn't go on the blog!!!!! hope they're not too bugged...but they do look so darn cute, even though it was taken under protest! grandma lita (sexygenarian)...(smile...)
and happy, happy anniversary to pat and don!

Tina Vega said...

OOPS, I TOTALLY FORGOT!!! I guess I got me some explaining to do...

Tina Vega said...

You should have seen the look of horror on Emilio's face tonight when his auntie mentioned seeing this picture on the blog! Yikes!