Monday, November 26, 2007

don't leave home w/o it!

It is important to have a camera around at all times because you just never know what might happen:

He was in the driver's seat, looking so doggone cute! Seriously though, I'd brought my camera along for at a photo shoot after church. I am so thankful I did because I also ran into these special ladies in the parking lot!!

Three of the four were part of my Alpha group more than two years ago. We'd enjoyed our time together so much that we continued to meet weekly even after the course ended. Those Thursday evenings were filled with many warm moments, the-best-meals-ever, laughter, tears, and rich conversation. It was a season I will always treasure!

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, for he has no one to help him up. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 (NKJV)

post signature

No comments: