Friday, November 23, 2007

coffee w/sharon

Not only has this become a regular appointment on my calendar, but a regular post as well! Just thought I'd share a couple of shots from our time together this week at Muddy Waters. It was a rustic little joint that served up a suprisingly fluffy mocha.

As always, I look forward to our time together! As a matter of fact, did you know that God longs for the very same thing with each one of us? He is honored when we take time to get to know Him. He knows us inside and out but it is His desire for us to know Him! Unfortunately, I am not always as conscientious about my time with God as I am with family and friends.

If you are interested in deepening your relationship and would like some practical tips for spending time with God, here's a link to a great series of articles.

I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you... Ephesians 1:17-18

No comments: