Monday, October 29, 2007

special projects

Albums touch lives, I've seen it time and time again. Pictures and words are a powerful combination - together they create a beautiful reminder of things past. Something to hold on to.

I treasure those who have crossed my path, the albums I have helped create. It's difficult for me to put into words what it is like to serve a family in this way. Lives touched by cancer, others marked by unimaginable loss. Little ones taken before even having a chance to spread their wings. Only God could use something as simple as an album to make a difference.

Pastor Bill said a few things at the service this weekend that really struck a chord with me:
  • You reveal God's excellence and beauty through your service.

  • God does extraordinary things through ordinary people.
Serving others is to be a FREEDOM, not obligation!

No comments: