Wednesday, August 15, 2007

this one *still* makes me laugh!

It was a typical day in February of 2003. I was preparing lunch for the boys (mine and the three I provided daycare for), madly rushing about to get food on the table before P.J. had to leave for preschool. When lunch was ready, I went in search of the boys - this is what I found!! Meeley, P.J., and Ren were each sporting very manly squiggles. When I questioned Meeley, he proudly told me they were moustaches. His handiwork, of course.

Meeley has sadly since outgrown his love of handmade "tattoos." I am so thankful I can relive moments like this one with just the turn of a page!

A cheerful disposition is good for your health; gloom and doom leave you bone-tired. Proverbs 17:22 (MSG).

Journaling Ideas: Resurrect one of your long forgotten memories! Think back to funny moments and take 5-10 minutes to list everything that comes to mind. Choose one moment from the list and describe in detail what happened. What about that particular memory strikes your funny bone? How long ago did it happen? Was it as funny then as it is now?

No comments: