Tuesday, August 14, 2007

just for **fun**

The Myers-Briggs personality types have been a big topic of conversation around here these last few weeks. I found a free online personality test very similar to the Myers-Briggs (which costs around $100). Click here to take the free personality test! After you've taken the test, click here to learn more about your specific type in the areas of personal growth, relationships, and careers.

A friend also recommended the book "Please Understand Me" as a great tool in helping to understand your character. It can also be helpful in understanding your spouse, children, and friends!

I discovered that I am an INFJ (which makes up less than 1% of the population). No wonder I always feel like the odd man out!! So, what type are you?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow-that type is very rare, Tina! But after reading the description, it does sound like you!

I'm an ISFJ. I think that's what I was in college, too, when I took the official long version.
That was fun!

Tina Vega said...

You're a "cousin" to my mom, she's an ESFJ! My friend (and neighbor) Teresa is also an ISFJ so I spent a lot of time checking out that type over the weekend. Very interesting... no wonder you chose the same wedding day, and the very same honeymoon location and time! Funny!!