Saturday, August 8, 2009

cutie patootie referral cards

I am supposed to be preparing for a crop, so what do I do instead? Start messing around with marketing ideas:





I was tinkering with an idea for referral cards recently shared by this photographer on the MOO blog. I love the Mini Cards almost as much as the business cards and was excited to see them both on sale this weekend. Very cool.

Hope to see you at the crop today. And if not, no Martian Cookies for you.

And too, if you're looking for a bloggy makeover my favorite Blogger designer is offering $10 off in honor of her 2-year business anniversary. Click HERE for details. (She also designs cards and Twitter backgrounds and business cards and Etsy banners and invitations.) Be sure to stop by and say hi.

I'm off to finish loading up. Have a great day!

post signature

4 comments:

Mellissa said...

Please tell Tilly for me that she IS a carrier monkey! I work up this am feeling AWFUL! Chills, high fever, everything hurts, sore throat and ear ache.

:-)

seriously I do feel like garbage,I don't blame her too much...

Mellissa said...

oh, and I almost forgot in my sick-flu state...the cards are adorable!!! Love them!

Tina Vega said...

Tilly!!!!!!! Perhaps you really do have the H1N1 virus. This will add a measure of credibility to any future self-diagnosis :-)

Anonymous said...

Heehee!! I apologize Mellissa...you should start feeling better in 3 weeks!! Heehee!! But seriously, I hope you feel better soon!